Hard Anodizing + HNCF (Hard Nano Ceramic Finishing)
The process of anodic oxidation or hard anodizing + HNCF (Hard Nano Ceramic Finishing) is dedicated to those sectors (military, aerospace and medical) in which both aluminium alloys lightness and high performative mechanic characteristics are extremely important. Our research and collaboration with HNCF Italy has allowed developing a new treatment with the following characteristics:
- Hardness of HNCF HV 0, 05 state between 3000/6700;
- Resistance to corrosion up until 1200 hours in saline fogs;
- Low friction coefficient;
- High resistance to wear and tear;
- Outstanding thermic isolation.
From 20 to 60 µm of hard oxide + 2 / 7 µm HNCF.
Variable colour according to preferred coating.
Just like the hard oxidation, it is applied on 6000, 7000 leagues.