Hard Anodizing for high silicon level alloys
The anodic oxidation or hard anodizing for alloys with a high silicon creates a hard oxide (present in nature as corundum) through the flow of electricity according to specific parameters in tanks kept at a temperature below 0C.
- Increase of superficial hardness (400 – 450 HV₀₀₅ according to internal specifications);
- Resistance to corrosion: over 720 hours in saline fogs
- Resistance to wear and tear
- Moderate thermic isolation
- Improved adherence to following paintings
From 10 to 35 µm according to initial alloy features and needs.
Dark Grey Colour
DARK GREY COLOUR
Natural oxidation applies to high silicon levels alloys (die-casting alloys for earth and shell fusion).